Roles & Responsibilities
Managing and monitoring delinquent account collection for the assigned portfolio and a
team of team managers and team leaders
- Managing a team of Team Managers and Team Leaders
- Coordinating with Business and collection functions across locations
- Appointing, managing & developing collection vendors to ensure collections from delinquent customers.
- Ensuring call centre activities are supported by robust field management.
- Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to seniors, viz. Collection, work flow
- Defining the parameters for evaluating and reviewing the pickup activities and implementing corrective actions.
- Putting vendor management in proper shape to ensure smoother operations.
- Formulating various processes related to customer services in initial phase and their compliance.
- Conducting meetings for setting up objectives and designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of operations.
- Ensuring collection strategy execution as per plan and capacity
- Maintaining Attrition level
- Hygiene Check, Hands on with IT and dialer, Attrition and Leave forecast report audit
- Forecasting of the workload on the basis of historic data, trend analysis, market growth, deciding monthly & weekly process targets
Should take care of branch Admin Work and Employee Engagement activity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- 4-6 yrs of relevant experience.
- Good communication and pleasing personality.
- High level of Self Drive/Enthusiasm.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited