Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for in-depth review of details of new and existing customers and their activities pertaining to accounts.
- Monitor customer details and their transactions in order to identify potential high risk or money laundering activity.
- Responsible for conducting regular due diligence and enhanced due diligence on existing and prospective customers.
- Assist for creating and implementing policies and procedures related to the firm€™s enhanced due diligence program.
- Coordinate and assist global compliance teams for their compliance and AML functions.
- Review and draft Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Perform global research on customers and customer associate entities through inhouse or third party research tools.
- Understand how money laundering schemes work and apply knowledge in identifying potential cases needing further investigation. Generate and maintain appropriate case documentation.
- Communicate with appropriate group staff member to obtain additional customer information and/or requesting necessary updates to customer records.
- Perform transaction analysis for of potential High Risk customers regarding their volume, frequency, beneficiaries/originators, involvement with High Risk and OFAC countries, etc.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- Minimum 4 years' experience handling AML and/or EDD issues at a regulator, industry association, law firm, consulting firm, an investment advisory firm, or another broker-dealer or FCM are preferred.
- Understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory issues.
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects and work independently to bring projects to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- AML certification such as ACAMS, CFE, CFCS is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience of office tools like MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
A MNC which conducts its broker business on over 120 market destinations.The company provides direct access trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders worldwide
View Contact Details+