- Key Skills:
- Ability to manage channels and complex assignment
- Ability to influence and convince senior officials and product teams and share technology aspects and get their support.
- High Energy levels : Ability to motivate teams across different layers and drive objectives.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to drive different assignments / tasks across one or different merchants across channels.
- Analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Minimum experience of 8 years to 12 years of sales and portfolio management.
- Exposure to channel / distribution management
- Ability to manage different stakeholders
- Ability to manage large teams. Exposure to team management is must.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent presentation skills.
Who you will work with:
- The position holds working relationships within the company.
- Engagement with product team and IT teams to ensure client requirement are met
- Interaction with vendors, dealers to ensure digital solutions are given
- Service team to ensure our merchants is able to resolve issues
- Operations team to ensure seamless delivery of products .
- Risk team to ensure fraud controls are in place and monitored
- Channels of bank like Branch, BBG, FIG etc to ensure their customers get the product and services.
- Product and portfolio teams of issuance and acquiring to ensure issuance offers are done to promote business and visibility.
- EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES
- Increase in Channel Partners Sign up new aggregators / DSA
- Growth in Volumes Ensure Volumes target are met for the year and every aggregator/DSA meets the plan
- Growth in Forex product distribution Ensure that maximum business is given to the bank by every aggregator /DSA/ Partner and sign up of new alliance partners
- Increase volume and sales of other bank products Ensure that merchant partners xsell other bank products like Cards, Emi, accounts etc
- Meet the sales budget for xsell products Ensuring that Sales team is trained and consistent communication is sent to the channel
- Retention of the client Training of vendor staff across Aggregator , merchant partners.
- Increase in leads for the product. Training of bank staff of basic nature of the product.
- Increase in Bank visibility across end customers To ensure marketing activities are done across merchants to bring more business.
- Customer Service and Escalations Ensure that escalations and complaints are to a minimum. Ensure the sales team adheres to the process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Forex
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited