- Incumbent responsible for Compliance and Process adherence Pan India
- Responsible for reviewing all processes & ensuring implementation.
- Responsible for reduction in FTNR , Increase in Approval Rates , reduction in complaints Pan India for Cards , ME Acquiring & IFB
- Responsible to drive team of 3 Area Heads and 20 Sales Compliance Managers towards the Key Compliance objectives Pan India for Issuance , Acquiring and IFB Business.
- Responsible for complaints resolution and ensure reduction of complaints
- To drive audits across the country in Issuance, Acquiring and IFB Verticals and identify any anomalies for corrective action.
- To ensure adequate manpower on board and ensure right allocations of resource
- To drive Sales Compliance across Payment Business for process and compliance adherence
- Review the complaints process and take steps to reduce complaints
- Review Sourcing Quality , Regions having High Productivity for any anomalies / process deviations
- Review FTNR, GAR & Declines Pan India and conduct regular meetings with Sales , CPA & AFU for taking corrective action
- Review Curable Pan India and work closely with Sales , CPA & AFU to ensure errors are low and work towards a first time right approach to ensure high productivity and GAR
- Responsible for Pan India training on Compliance and Process Adherence
- Ensure closure of all Staff Action Pan India for all deviations
- Publish Newsletter Pan India on Compliance and have regular meetings with FH /RH & Audits for reviewing the Process and adherence in the channel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited