- Respective Regional/State teams
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Reporting/Submitting compliance reports to appropriate authorities
- Coordinate with Labour official as and when required.
- Develop effective liaison with Govt. and Quasi govt. Agencies to ensure effective and smooth execution of various matters.
- Develop and maintain cordial relationship with lawyers office bearers of Unions associated with litigation matter related to the Bank.
- Follow up of all litigation cases with regards to Security Guard Board.
- Dealing with Labour unions/appropriate courts & ensuring appropriate representation of bank.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive managements attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various Admin Activities.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Corporate environment in leadership role responsible for managing physical security and fire safety vertical
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Manager / Sr Manager - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited