An active team member being part of the team and working in areas like RCSA, ORMC, ICAAP, Thematic review, Scenario Analysis and Loss data.
- Understanding business process and being able to translate them into identification and assessment of operational risk in the products and activities performed.
- Contributing to identifying and naming a risk in the system, frequency and severity of the risk, identifying controls to mitigate the risk.
- Collect, calculate and process data towards modeling, generating risk scores. Analyze and organize to have the same recorded in the system including sending emails/ follow up with the concerned owners..
- Maintain files and records as required / directed. Interact and interface with unit/unit head.
- Update respective components/elements of framework as directed / communicated.
- Follow-up towards action / implementation as needed. Test/use software as needed/changed from time to time.
Candidate should be MBA in Finance / Chartered Accountant.
- Excellent Analytical skills with good understanding of technology.
- Ability to work under pressures and for long hours as and when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicating skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited