- To assess, evaluate and review credit proposals as a first level officer for the Commercial Group / Emerging Corporate deals which is referred to wholesale credit involving various products like Term Loans, Trade Finance, CC, ODs and PSR
- Complete ownership of assigned portfolio of accounts including regular monitoring, early warning identifications, deferral tracking and working on appropriate account strategy in conjunction with Business and Credit teams in line with the banks risk appetite
- Review credit proposals (CAMs/ Interim CAMS) submitted by business on assigned set of accounts and assess the risk involved comprehensively.
- To convey a clear opinion regarding the feasibility of the proposed transaction/ proposed facilities, from risk point of view, covering business model, industry risk, structure, financial risk
- Awareness of the product proposed and suitability to the client needs
- Maintaining Complete / accurate CAM's / Coverage and Intensity of Diligence & Adherence to Credit Policy and extant regulatory guidelines
- Ongoing monitoring of accounts including tracking developments in the industry and the account to identify stresses early and work with business and risk teams in devising appropriate mitigation strategies wherever required. Advanced detection before SMA / Rating downgrade / default
- Focused house keeping which involves follow up on clearing deferrals/ overdue/delays appearing in daily MIS circulated by Operations team.
- To identify and closely monitor accounts which are in stress, in order to devise and implement account strategy
- Appropriate level of client calling to develop strong understanding of client business and industry dynamics.
- Maintaining the defined credit and End to End TATs so as to better service both internal as well as external customers.
- Thinking, evolving and making significant changes in the processes, techniques, methods so as to save time, energy and money.
- Any other assignments depending on the needs of the organization
Collaboration with stakeholders
- To interact with the relationship managers pro-actively to assess the main risks and propose mitigants, at various stages of credit process.
- Suggesting policy changes or developments,
- Engaging with Credit Administration ( operations team ), Legal, Audit, Compliance, IT and other stakeholders as appropriate for all credit processes
- Strong technical & analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel modeling skills.
- Expert knowledge in analyzing financial statements.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Understanding of accounting principles and Regulatory Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of competition & current trends in financial Industry.
- Experience of Min. 5+ years (in credit risk management in wholesale banking from reputed financial house
- Exposure to banking preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Credit Manager-Corporate Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited