- Ensure business unit and revenue delivery as per the plan. Grow the business in each segment of the coverage, focusing on ROE for the Bank
- Increase market and wallet share of FX business for the customers covered
- Strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Focus on fulfillment of all treasury transactions in adherence to the Banks processes and policies
- Handle transactions of all customers not allocated to any tag resources (due to very small size)
- Achieve the budgeted Revenue and Volume target at the customer and segment level for the customers allocated.
- Maximize revenue for the desk while handling all non-allocated customers
- Increase Trade and FX wallet share of the customers
- Grow derivative business in the given set of customers
- Develop plans for driving revenues and growth amongst customers, evaluating the segments for new business possibilities
- Direct coverage of customers more at the operating level of the customer.
- Build relationships at the relevant levels of the customers and leverage the relationships for enhanced business. The customers allocated to this role would be mostly simple customers with more transactional requirement, rather than hedging requirements.
- Manage the internal stake holders, viz. relationship managers in various Business groups, credit risk officers, Operations, etc. other units of treasury to achieve the objectives.
Risk Management, mitigation &Internal Processes
- Risk management and Risk mitigation ideas for the corporate
- Manage Banks credit and market risk when offering products to customers
- Evaluate the Reputational and Legal Risk for the Bank on product offerings to customers in line with suitability and appropriateness policy
- Ensure fulfillment of all transactions in the given TAT, with zero error, while adhering to the process and policies of the Bank.
- Hedging of all positions arising out of the transactions covered
- Capturing all transactions in all the front office systems of the bank as per the policy
- Ensuring all treasury related documents are submitted by the customer in defined TAT
- Follow the process of Suitability and Appropriateness policy of the Bank and adhere to the pre-defined processes
- Graduation: Any
- Post graduate. MBA qualifications in Finance
- Treasury product knowledge, including knowledge about pricing. Adequate knowledge of markets, with ability to interpret these data and use it for business opportunities
- Compliance and TAT orientation
- Eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical acumen, data interpretation skills
- Good Relationship skills and sales management skills with a focus on customer delight
- Team player
- Regulatory knowledge
- Grooming (critical as need to interact with customers)
- Extremely high levels of integrity
- Ability to Multi-task
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited