- Independent delivery of accurate and timely NAVs for hedge funds with extremely high volume or / and very high complexity (having equities, bonds, future, options, CDS, EQS, etc. as holdings) by completing all of the following processes:
o Cash and position reconciliation (accounting vs PB and 3 way); with resolution of breaks
o Income reconciliation (dividends and interest)
o Manual Pricing and Pricing review
o P&L review and Tolerance checks
o Fees accrual, management and performance fee calculation and booking
o Capital bookings and reconciliation with Investor services system reports
o TB tie out and compiling NAV pack
- Could be required to review simpler hedge fund NAVs
- Delivery on audit requests and resolution of all queries on the same
- Participation in system development projects, process change projects, etc.
- Ensure appropriate checks and balances are followed and documentation is maintained to ensure no internal quality or internal compliance, internal audit or ISAE findings
- Compliance with all internal organizational and business policies
- Troubleshoot issues of other team members and mentor / coach / buddy them
Knowledge and skills required
Strong hedge fund accounting or hedge fund reconciliation experience (understanding of process and business required).
Should have deep working knowledge of asset classes like equities, bonds, futures, options and swaps i.e. how they operate in real world.
Experience on Advent Geneva system would be preferred an added advantage.
Decent experience on Microsoft Excel Pivots, financial functions,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited