- Responsible for timely analysis and preparation of presentations presented to the Group Risk Management Committee.
- Responsible for analysis related to enhancements/new initiatives in the subsidiaries
- Effectively interact with the stakeholders subsidiaries, functional head
- Provide inputs on peer benchmarking, which can be used for enhancing Group Risk
- Candidate should be Postgraduate/MBA in Finance. Additional certifications such as CFA/FRM desirable.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a risk, finance, consulting domain with exposure to various facets of the Banking business
- Strong exposure to key risks such as credit risk, market risk, operations risk, liquidity risk.
- Quantitative/statistical skills preferred.
- Excellent analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in MS Excel / dashboard creation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited