Is responsible for acquiring new customers and maintain the accounts of existing MFI customers so that Business objectives are achieved.
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
- Building wholesale MFI Portfolio (to achieve Disbursement and POS budget) as per business mandate.
- Building Microfinance portfolio under priority sector lending; Portfolio buyout/securitization as per Bank's mandate/ requirement.
Managing portfolio (Client Relationship)
- Regular Follow up and repayment monitoring to ensure portfolio growth and quality management as per laid down process .
- To ensure business profitability
Business conduct & Customer relations
- Regular maintenance and follow up of accounts; achieving the high level of customer satisfaction in the area of operations; reduced transaction costs, faster processing.
- Handling the business competition and achieving overall business target in MFI assets and liability business.
- Preparation of CAM, Credit rating, Due diligence through the system and disburse loan by strictly adhering to all process/policy and compliance guidelines.
- Ensuring on time repayment (OTR), Portfolio audit and strict audit compliance.
- Selection of good client as per policy & Product related Credit Analysis; Data presentation and convincing Credit/Risk team
- RAM rating, Balance sheet analysis
Close watch on market position & Industry performance
Educational Qualifications (examples listed below)
- Graduate/Post Graduate
Key Skills(examples listed below)
- Positive attitude; Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills; Communication skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- 5-7 years of experience in banking / microfinance industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited