ECG - Significance
Emerging Corporate Group (ECG) is part of the wholesale banking group of the bank. We focus on corporates with turnover ranging from Rs. 200 Crs to Rs. 1000 Crs. Emerging corporate group signifies corporates who are in the growth phase of their business, wherein they need support on finance, trade finance, Foreign exchange, investment banking and cash management side, all of which we excel in providing to our customers.
ECG also encompasses bullion business, agri- business, media and entertainment industry, funding to educational institutes and rental discounting.
ECG team today manages more than Rs. 35,000 Crs of credit facilities for the Bank and is one of the fastest growing divisions for the Bank.
We are looking for RMs who can grow this business to greater heights and make the division top performer within the bank as well as amongst its peers in the market."
ECG - Expectations
1. Managing existing relationships of the bank which includes preparation of annual proposals, interacting with credit team for sanctions, preparation and execution of loan documents, dealing with internal and external legal for mortgages.
2. Large emphasis and importance is on sourcing new relationships for the bank, both on the asset and liability side. Credit monitoring is as much an RM responsibility as that of a credit officer of the bank.
3. Build on the One Bank concept by co- ordinating with other departments in the bank to open promoter accounts, salary accounts and offering our retail assets, credit cards and corporate cards to the customer.
4. To meet the Banking requirements of the corporates for Short Term (Working capital) as well as Long Term Funding ( Medium / Long Term Loans)
5. To scope for opportunities in the Investment Banking space for Debt, Equity or M&A opportunities & work with the Investment Banking division for the same.
6. To focus on Priority Sector advances including IBPC opportunities in the region.
7. To focus on International Banking opportunities in the form of Buyers Credit, ECB, Suppliers Credit, Export for faiting, etc
1. ECG offers a very unique opportunity for an individual to build on his analytical skills. In most corporates the relationship manager needs to work on analyzing the customers P&L and BS. RM needs to check on ratios, cash flows, business models thereby honing their analytical skills.
2. Strong relationship skills are the need of the hour. There are too many banks chasing a limited universe of customers. Though our strong brand value and sturdy processes help retaining our clients, there is nothing better than customer delight which you can deliver by having good relationship skills.
3. In Bank there is a need to interact with a whole set of cross functional and cross departmental units. Interpersonal and communication skills will help build bridges and achieve more as a team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited