Responsible for including HNI customers into the Imperia programme and offering them a superior customer experience to enhance the profitability of the relationship by increasing the relationship size, cross selling the right products, acquiring family a/cs ,retaining and enhancing the relationship. The RM is also responsible for acquiring new to Bank Imperia relationships.
To be a one point contact for all his financial needs and services, thus enhancing current relationship value and wallet share which will further increase profitability from these relationships.
- HNW Portfolio Management (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention)
- Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria
- Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio
- Maintain the overall quality / hygiene parameters of the portfolio
- Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need
- Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process
- Advisory services to be offered based on the requirement in coordination with PBG.
- Attrition control of customers
- Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets
- Operations, Marketing & Processes
- Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc)
- Ensure KYC / AML norms are adhered to at all points of time
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation
- Increase in wallet share Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the Imperia Customer
- Sales to family members and associates (all network)
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached
- Product Penetration & contribution towards focused product
- Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached.
- Enhance client's Customer To Group ( CTG ) level
- Customer Service Ensure quality customer service is delivered. All customer queries and complaints are being resolved within TAT.
- Customer is informed about any regulatory or process change. Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Ensure timely customer communication on requests and concerns raised.
- Proactive complaint management through feedback from customers.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same
- Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out
- Ensure smooth transition of handover/takeover of the portfolio
Educational Qualifications Key Skills(examples listed below)
- AMFI Certification
- IRDA Certification
- NCFM Certification (Optional)
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Exposure to Portfolio Management segment (Imperia)
- Branch Banking Team
- Product Team
- Asset Team
- Life / General and Health Insurance Partners
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited