Tableau Development, Monitoring Probability of Default (PD), Model testing / Analytical Dashboards, PAR Management, NPA and Stress Accounts Reporting.
- Creating Analytical Dashboards that can be used by supervisors in the line Credit Team
- Interacting with RCHs and ACMs for improvement in these Tableau Platforms
- Ensuring accurate and timely update of Tableau Dashboards
Monitoring Probability of Default (PD)
- Monitoring of Expected Probability of Default (PD) v/s Observed weighted average PD and reporting the key findings to PRM, APRM, and regional teams
- Monitor and review exceptional trends in through the door for key demographic / parameters (such as income, age, vehicle segment).
- Benchmarking of top location/state level PDs and monitoring for incremental disbursement. (All the disbursal of the location/Hub/State)
- Monitoring of early trigger at portfolio level basis P27 bands Non-starters, EMR, High ticket delinquent cases, life tables.
- Compilation and extraction of data for various analysis and put them in a structured way for meaning full interpretation
- Publishing a monthly newsletter and following with Line on various reports/data/deliverables and then follow up for improvisation
Model testing / Dashboards
- Comprehensive testing of Models and fixing of errors before new rollouts in the system.
- Ensuring the maximum deviations are automatically triggered in front end system and ensuring the improvement of data quality through Online PAR audits.
- Preparation and validation of database to be uploaded for Pre-approved & Pre-qualified campaigns
- Monitor the performance of the P27 / scorecard through changes in approval ratios, increase/decrease in Probability of Default (PD) rates.
- Publish interactive reports and dashboards report scheduling using Tableau server to review through the door trend for Probability of Default and loss rate.
- Publishing of PAR reports on a monthly basis and bring down and maintain the PAR error rates below benchmarks
- Ensure adherence to defined policy and processes through routine PAR audits. Regular review of PAR format and scope to cover the latest changes in policy and process change
- Cross-functional interaction to initiate process changes to plug the process gaps based on PAR findings. Traveling to Key locations for PAR workshop & system implementation
- Monitoring Key metrics like TAT, Reworks, Rejects, Approvals, Rejections, Deviations, Dropouts and drive corrective action in locations which reflect abnormal variance from benchmarks
NPA and Stress Accounts Reporting
- Identification & reporting of SMA accounts. Sensitizing business/location team on clearance of overdue amount so as to avoid them from getting reported. Freezing of limits where accounts have been reported as SMA by other Banks/NBFCs
- CAIIB (Optional)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Retail Assets
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Minimum experience in years 3 yrs
- Exposure to banking preferable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited