- OEM relations Responsible for EMI based construction, commercial and capital equipment asset growth of the vertical besides the growth of used equipment loan book.
- Structure various initiatives, schemes with OEMs and coordinate with sales team for achieving desired results / asset growth.
- To grow the OEM subvention income including credit days benefit in order to reduce cost, achieve better IRRs, higher customer acquisition and retention
- Source NTB customers by engaging with OEMs/ dealers
- Interaction with manufacturers on timely subvention/ incentive claims
- Introducing new product lines , new OEMs to the bank.
- Manage loss pool / first loss arrangements with OEMs
- Ensure adequate support from OEM on tracing and repossessing the doubtful assets.
- Ensure minimum losses on repossession sales through timely support from OEM.
- Manage discounted price for refurbishment of repossessed asset
- Cross-sell of bank products to OEMs i.e ensure mandate of OEMs for banking/ salary etc.
- Work with policy team to continuously align bank offering in line with market requirement.
- Upgrade/ addition of new assets (make/ models) in product offer grid.
- Upgrade/ revise used equipment grid on timely basis.
- Analyze the available data for ensuring penetration of equipment loan in WC book and vice versa
- New product development in line with market business planning and sales support.
- Product marketing across the bank channel for portfolio growth.
- Portfolio monitoring and review( ALM/ BDP/ APR / Business MIS) including delinquency/losses.
- To achieve cross-sell income targets; both on life as well as general insurance
- To interact and engage with TPP team of the bank and drive their initiatives.
- To ensure a secured portfolio through required insurance covers.
- To ensure minimum PDDs on insurance and other identified documents.
- To ensure continuous process improvement by liasioning with sales, credit, policy, operation, legal, Marketing etc.
- Develop sales tools and provide requisite support to business team to achieve its targets.
- To plan and drive required new initiatives for the group and to also ensure its effective implementation.
- To track the Industry/ Sectorial trends including the Competition and suggest improvement/ corrective actions for the Bank/ Vertical
- To drive continuous improvement in product holding for all existing Clients of the group.
PDD, Deferrals to be ensured within defined levels.
ORMC deferrals to be NIL
Management of stress and critical accounts , timely exits and resolving the NPA/ Writeoff cases
Managing call memo , CAM renewals , Minimum SRM
Ensure that business is conducted as per Bank and RBI guidelines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited