- Monitoring operational processes and identifying when processes are not completed within agreed time frames.
- Managing client outbound template communications.
- Assigning client inbound communications to the applicable team members.
- Working alongside other members of the Operations team to resolve client based queries ensuring that any issues are resolved within agreed time frames.
- Delivering data analysis on client performance.
- Setting up customer repayments within agreed time frames across our product portfolio.
- Monitoring payment notifications and actioning the applicable payment tasks.
- Updating customer information to ensure the business is requesting and processing the correct repayments.
- Identifying customers who have repaid in full and issuing refunds to customers who have overpaid.
- Pulling together repayment and process data required by the Operations team.
- Should have 1- 2 years experience in the finance industry.
- Should have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Should have good communication skills (in English).
- Should have proficient in Office 365 and in particular Excel, who can manage end to end operational processes.
- Should be confident manipulating data sets.
- Should be able to handle a fast moving environment and interact with a wide range of people.
- Should be great at solving problems and are able to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Shift Timing: UK Shift ( 01:30 PM to 10:30 PM )
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
A Very Prestigious Venture Fund Company.
View Contact Details+