- Minimum 10 years of Collection experience in PL/ Cards etc.
- Managing an overall team of 250 people
- Exposure to micro finance desirable but not essential
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
Staff Training and Quality Management
- Design and implementation of suitable training for SLI staffs; Periodical review on module/ content.
- Impact review of the training, trainee assessment and content development for the training.
- Process management; Developing Systems and Control.
- Dealing with External Agencies for market linkages and with main stream agencies for training.
- Evaluation of Impact assessment of skill training programs conducted.
- Process and compliance management..
Financial Literacy/Credit Counselling;
- Identification of new tools/ process on Conducting Financial literacy & Credit Counselling programs.
- Miscellaneous Coordination with CSR team for project designing as per need.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job.
- Do not state incumbent-specific information
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited