- Responsible for managing RIC processes and fraud prevention at loan origination stage across all Retail Asset products
- Review verification reports of sampled cases at the loan origination stage
- Ensure proper investigations in respective portfolios of Cards, Merchant Acquiring or NB/DBQ products.
- Scrutiny of discrepant documents submitted by the applicant for availing the loan
- Investigate discrepant cases to identify involvement of applicant, collusion with Bank's outsourced channel at a Prevention stage
- Carry out cross-checks as specified across the various Products RIC Bulletins / rolled out by Central RIC team
- Responsible for managing RIC activities in Gold loan branches in the location
- Support in carrying out investigations of frauds detected post disbursement and initiate recovery from such cases
- Ensuring compliance with Outsourcing Policy of the Bank for all RIC vendors
- Manage Outsourcing risk by carrying out checks on Outsourced agents.
- Initiating action on erring Vendors and Vendor staff
- Engaging with peer units to discuss and resolve matters pertaining to cases
- Agency management and imparting training to agencies and support staff
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies.
- Field visits to vendors, customers in local and deep geo locations
- Investigate on PD/RBI/BO/Sr. Management escalations and resolve
- Investigate and initiate approval for decisions like loss booking, credit to customer, insurance route etc.
- Graduate (B Com/ B Sc) or Post graduate
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited