This role is a leadership role where the scope of responsibility will cover end-to-end recruitment for all locations of the organisation. The candidate will also be responsible for team management in addition to being a strategic HR partner with the organisation Executive Committee in forecasting, planning & implementation of recruitment strategy.
- Ownership of the recruitment strategy in partnership with the organisation
- Work with the MD (Head of organization) and HR Head on recruitment planning & implementation.
- Ensure a good balance of the recruitment sources in line with organization goals.
- KPI to measure the recruitment costs evolution Vs quality of profiles received
- Create job descriptions, conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Recruitment procedure and policy review
- Market analysis and contributing efforts preparing the compensation grid for on a yearly basis
- Managing and ensuring all relevant approvals are in place for recruitment.
- Identify, build and maintain relationship with External Recruitment consultants for sourcing required candidates for the desired position.
- Maintains consistency with recruitment guidelines of organisation in consultation with business partners
- Ensuring all documentation/ Trackers for hiring is up to date by the recruitment team
- Ensure that, client issues/concerns are addressed and resolved within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure high level of communication network is established will all the departments within the Business group.
- Ensure procedures are in place to effectively deal with exceptions and that they are reviewed, researched, documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hires vs approved headcount numbers in the Budget/ Forecast.
- Ensuring all documentation for hiring is up to date.
- Ensuring 100% adherence to the recruitment and compliance procedures defined by the organisation
- Adaptable to change and ensuring the implementation of all organization change related to compliance, procedures and legal requirements relating to recruitment.
- Responsible to manage, maintain and execute business specific and individual recruitment MIS & dashboards
- Is responsible for the performance and development of employees reporting to this position.
- Manage the team structure
- Ensure weekly team meetings and Conduct monthly, quarterly performance review for each team members
- Work load allocation and assigning daily tasks
- Ensure a collaborative and inclusive approach on team projects and deliverables within the prescribed timelines
- Identifies, develops and utilizes different channels of communication to educate employees to ensure comprehensive awareness and understanding of HR Policies and Procedures relating to recruitment.
- Follow up and implementation of any BP2S specific compliance, statutory or legal requirements relating to recruitment.
- Manages career aspiration and mobility of the employees within the team.
HR Business Partners
- Collaborating with HR business partners for various HR activities relating to internal mobility / recruitment.
- Liaisons with recruitment consultants for the filling vacant positions in the entity.
- Ensure timely payment to external recruitment consultants
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited