- Create strong partnership with the key stakeholders I.e. business to understand the business perspective for better deliverables.
- - Drive team and self to achieve allocated KRAs in terms of recruitment, TATs for completion of HR Formalities, PMS, etc.
- Actively identifies gaps, propose and implement changes in line with business goals and requirements.
- - Achieve the recruitment targets through timely, cost effective solutions Ensure a healthy mix of recruitment. Responsible for identifying and empaneling Consultants, Relationship Management with the consultants, local training Institutes, Referrals Schemes, Boost Walk Ins, Job Portals usage etc. for sourcing candidates.
- - Screening and documentation for candidates.
- Responsible for on-boarding and completion of the joining formalities of the new joinees and assigning them to the respective departments.
- - Ensure percolation and implementation of Organisational policies. Orient and educate managers and employees about the company policies and procedures, applying them fairly and consistently across the location.
- MIS as required by Corporate HR and business.
- Co-ordinate with the Training Manager for the new joinees Induction Training.
- - Have in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- - Execute initiatives initiated by Corporate Team / Senior Management Loyalty Awards, Hall of fame facilitation etc.
- - Execute Senior Management Directives.
Required Candidate profileLooking only for male candidates
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited