This position is occupied by persons with specialized knowledge and skills in respective business areas and risk analytics. Role also requires people management skills to engage with other stakeholders and put an action plan in place.
- Ability to independently interact with various units / stakeholders in getting inputs and drive for closure
- Planning and tracking of various onsite / offsite outsourced business activities / processes.
- Building score cards/ models to measure the performance of vendors in respective business areas
- Review, monitor and track the various observations to ensure adherence to the Action Plan and effectiveness of the Scorecards of the vendors of the respective units.
- Track various regulations and industry developments to bring in the required changes in the internal practices or environment.
- Should be fully aware of the outsourcing policy and governance processes to visualize the risk
- Analytical skills Excel, SAS
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Communication Skills
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Engineering /CA /MBA / CFA preferred
Min. 5 years in Risk or Risk Analytics and Banking roles
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited