- Maintain and update all employee records .
- On-board new hires and prepare all joining documentation.
- Provide support on understanding and application of HR policies and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for all operational queries.
- Manage all logistics for the various offsite.
- Manage exit formalities.
- Managing the Attendance & leave software by creating new profiles, adding leave quotas.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capita
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
An ideal candidate would be someone who has:
- A degree in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in managing HR Operations.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- A zest to build and organize systems.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with an international and geographically disparate workforce.
- Prior experience in customer-oriented environment will be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Bangera
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Address :Second Floor, Ajanta Hotel, # 8 Juhu Tara Road, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400049,India