1. The incumbent will be required to appraise the proposals with adherence to credit processes leading to proper assessment of proposals within acceptable risk parameters and within pre specified TAT
2. The incumbent will also be required to ensure all necessary data incorporated in CAM i.e. terms and conditions, end use detailing, cam completed in all respect and as per required format.
3. The incumbent will be required to closely monitor the health of the portfolio including close watch on delinquencies , adherence of covenants placed at the time of assessment, early warning signals, timely exit of accounts identified for exit etc
4. The incumbent will be required to visit locations across pan India depending on the geography managed by him to meet the existing as well as new Customers regularly.
5. The incumbent is required to work in close coordination with local LAP credit and SM to ensure watch listed, delinquent and exit customers are followed up regularly.
6. The incumbent is required to work closely with internal functions like Sales / Ops / CRU / RIC / Branch Banking / othercredit verticals viz. ECG, Inventory Funding, Corporate Banking, BBG, EEG to maintain a smooth flow of activities at thelocation and arrive at informed decision.
7. The incumbent will also be responsible for the Audit and relevant Regulatory compliance.
1. The applicant should be a CA or Post Graduate (Finance)
2. Need experience of mortgage credit and assessment of BBG will be added advantage
3. Minimum years of experience in credit function of at least for 5 years
4. The employee should be well versed with MS Office esp. MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role:Credit Manager-Corporate Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited