- Improve Issuance & spends on Commercial Cards, Business Cards , Prepaid cards like INR, FASTAG, Forex cards & Aggregator acquisition on Pos terminals and volume spends.
- Driving Penetration of businesses thru internal channels of the bank like Business Banking, Retail Branch Banking, Cards , Merchant Acquiring, TASU teams thru sizing up opportunity, lining up product programs with respective product teams , trainings , visibility, database distribution to sales teams , tracking database penetration & drive sales through regular follow up with all stake holders & mis support.
- Driving penetration through external channels thru existing vendors , identifying new segments & Vendors
- Drive x-sell through the sales team to the existing portfolio and new sourcing of commercial cards, INR, Forex Cards ,Fastag & POS biz thru Aggregators.
- Frame KRAs for All Sales teams in line with business objectives and drive achievement for all channels.
- Tracking budget vs. achievement ,Monthly Productivity Report and score cards for all business -NSM, VH, Zonal Heads, AH & SMs
- Sharing biz mis with Fincon Team .
- Liasioning with HR for hiring, promotion job sizing, performance data sharing & recon.
- Preparation of Sales Executives productivity on monthly basis. Highlighting SEs with low productivity & also responsible for managing their PIP program to improve their productivity.
- Release all other business, Presentations, Database Management & Distribution, Daily Sales Trackers, Contest planning and payouts, & maintenance of corporate portfolio file for corporate and prepaid cards.
- Monitoring business objectives & Ensuring core deliverables are met
- Channel manager has to ensure that productivity and core business parameters are met. He/ She is expected to closely interact with the regions, stake holders and ensure that right steps are being taken to impact the metrics.
- Setting targets for all core KRA/ X-sell KRA along with growth and tracking the Business.
- Ensuring / Assisting in driving the Fincon& Sales targets for the FY.
- Conceptualising & Driving RnR to bring in a spurt in Key Business Parameters.
- Channel Support
- Ensuring complete Product & Process knowledge to the team.
- Coordination with other departments like Product, Audit, Legal, Risk, Operations & Branches to get the necessary changes in policy, product and ensure targeted growth in business
- Liaise with product / policy / Ops to understand the challenges faced at the front end & bring in the requisite changes in product / process
- Channel Support to team for Increase new sourcing, activation & cross sell.
- Providing support to Team by way of Sales enablers / eligible base / Business updates to ensure higher numbers.
- Audit and compliance of sales process
- Channel manager has to ensure compliance of all sales process. DSR , Branch / channel visit updation , MIS management etc.
- Reporting of data to Fincon and Internal business units like BIU, HR
- Channel manager is the custodians of all data. He/She has to ensure timely reporting of information ie Score card / Hiring / TAT.
- Dedicated focus on training of staff across new product launches, changes in policy and product. Clarity on pricing
- Portfolio tracking : Retention / activation/
- Closely track the overall portfolio and engage the regions to correct the negative trends. Ex Attrition / De installation across markets and segments to be tracked to ensure competition is kept at bay.
Required Candidate profileKey Skills
- Data Analysis
- Channel Management
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Sheela Dubey
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Address :Second Floor, Ajanta Hotel, # 8 Juhu Tara Road, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400049,India