- Ensure no production business or enterprise applications face downtime on account of unplanned capacity assessment and provisioning.
- Ensure Capacity Review and Assessments are carried out basis schedule and policy published by Governance team.
- Ensure Capacity is planned for a minimum of 2 year horizon and accordingly proposals are raised sufficiently in advance.
- Engage with stakeholders to take a strategic assessment of how Application(s) is/are evolving and suggest changes, even architectural, that aid in Application stability from a capacity perspective.
- Ensure applications on supported platform and hardware technologies.
- Project management for capacity and technology obsolescence.
- Team management.
- Vendor management.
- 7+ years of experience in IT, managing deliveries. Must have had prior experience in handling/performing Capacity Planning and Obsolescence Management, Performance modeling, forecasting, and performance tuning for Distributed Systems.
- Preference to experience/exposure in Financial Sector
- Exposure to architectural concepts/design across diverse technology platforms.
- Experienced with large-scale Infra deployments, installation and support.
- Strong Unix, AIX, Windows Server, Storage, and Networking skills and demonstrated experience with configuration, maintenance, Database (Oracle, SQL).
- Must have in-depth technical knowledge and experience with AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows Server, and capacity Planning and Performance metrics.
- Strong analytical and technical communication & presentation skills.
- Strong experience on data analysis and systems modeling.
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to discern quality of information and patterns in data
- Awareness about IT governance/best practices. Broad understanding of IT standards and methodologies. Relevant certifications such as ITIL/Prince2/PMP will be added advantage.
- Technical graduate / Bachelors Degree / B.E / BSc / MCA / MBA with specialization in IT.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Computers
RiverForest Connections Private Limited