- Professional Presentation skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in service Industry.
- Identify potential projects in respective Domains based on interaction with senior management at various forums.
- Evaluate projects to ensure that it is aligned with Banks vision. Cost savings / Customer delight to be evaluated before kick-starting a new project.
- Review all live projects at least once a month to measure improvement and ensure timely delivery.
- Measure Project sustenance through Spot review criteria agreed with Business Sponsors in Closure document.
- Project metric to reflect improvement / stable trend
- Laising with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Sponsors / Business Heads to resolve key issues.
- Monitoring the progress of the projects
- Tracking / Monitoring Project Progress end to end.
- Timely review of Project Progress to ensure implementation as per agreed timelines.
- Effectively using escalation matrix to ensure delivery as per timelines.
- Work closely with Business Sponsors to resolve key issues.
- Meditate cross functional issues faced during project execution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Role:Project Finance Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited