- Contribute to the performance of 2nd level accounting controls on a list of key areas defined by the organization.
- Standard Accounting Control Group Plan, including deal and position reconciliations, nostro reconciliations, manual entries, dormant accounts, risk rating and provisioning, intercompany reconciliation, internal deals, FX sell-down etc.
- Identify system / control deficiencies and propose solution to improve the accounting control environment
- Ensure that the Accounting Control Repository Database is updated with the changes in accounts, controls and ownership
- Based on the Accounting Control Repository Database, generate and release the Account owner sign-off and first level control certification packages
- Monitor account and 1st level control sign-off and escalate problems identified.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Entity Control Reports that provides Chief Financial Officers with an overview of accounting control outcome on a monthly basis.
- Monitor Accounting Control outcomes through key performance and key risk indicators
- Prepare ad hoc control memo upon request when an issue is identified.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Accounting Controls
- Contribute to the operational permanent control framework.
- - Report incidents and accounting issues.
Required Candidate profileCandidate having statutory audit experience in BFSI sector would be apt.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited