- Global Trade Finance Operation transverse transformation team is the flag bearer for ensuring platforms performance at utmost efficiency balancing coherent risk. Special focus lies on change management, operational compliance support, business continuity and access rights support.
- This role is an individual contributors role, wherein candidate will lead/support and will be completely responsible for success of assigned project/stream within project with minimal dependency on management. The candidate will be responsible to support various support elements within teams scope in primary or back-up mode.
- support operations on change management on account of technical developments.
- act as link between it and operations team for new deployments.
- analyze user requirement using trade and existing system knowledge.
- filter user requirement for prioritization based on risk and efficiency.
- write business requirement documents for shortlisted requirements.
- perform user acceptance and non-regression testing.
- provide production support for stabilization period.
- document and review procedure around system maintenances and usage.
- Identify, analyze and implement opportunities for improvement in tools used for trade finance platforms.
- perform knowledge cascade to operations team.
- Act as sme on tools used at the platform.
- Experience across different trade finance projects a must.
- Experience in user acceptance testing for trade finance systems preferred.
- good accounting knowledge an added advantage.
- experience in writing business requirement required.
- excellent written and oral communication a must.
- good MS PowerPoint skills required.
- Good MS excel and ms Visio skills preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role:Trade Finance Operations Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited