- Validation and screening of documents received from clients based for opening accounts under the UK/US entity
Follow-up with clients in case of any pending documents
Reviewing regulatory checks such as OFAC and World Checks
Co-ordinate with compliance to get the documents/accounts approve
Education: Bachelor's degree / Post Graduate degree. General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1-3 years financial industry experience with client services background related to account opening and KYC documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be preferred.
- Assisting the general customer service if required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited