- To bring about change in the processes in order to ensure faster TAT, Improved productivity, reduce waste, Non value added activities & cost savings.
- Monitoring processes regularly and also initiate process changes to improve efficiency.
- Ensuring timely MIS generation for tracking of key management objectives for the product. Ensure that all data support to line credit teams are provided on time, w.r.t TAT, reworks, FTNRs and other parameters and drive this with the credit managers pan India.
- Support to Line credit teams and act as an enabler in achievement of the objectives
- Reviewing and ensuring adequate documentation for all processes relating to the products being managed
- Raising system enhancements for faster processing of applications and implementing system driven process checks
- Ensure standardized processes and ensure compliance to the processes and changes from time to time
- Organize and involve in trainings to credit team on system changes and process aspects
- Supporting Business/Operations Team by reducing Turnaround Times and NVAs
- Monitoring and eliminating exceptions in Retail Credit Audit reports for SLI
- Preferably MicroFinance background or Retail assets 7-8 yrs technology
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office Excel /Power point/ Tableau etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
Contact Company:RiverForest Connections Private Limited